Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Summer!

I'm baaaaaack!! I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I posted!

Audrey is now less than a week away from being 8 months old!!! I can't even believe it.
It's been a crazy few weeks for us. School officially ended on Friday but I've been going in to finish up all my paperwork (special ed, gotta love it) and getting my room ready for summer cleaning. I started one of my grad school classes last night. It's an online course so we only have to meet 2 times all semester which is nice. I start my other course on Monday and that's everyday for 5 weeks--- YUCK!

Jedd bought me a Canon Rebel XTI for my birthday!!! I almost couldn't believe it. I've been able to capture some absolutely beautiful pictures of Audrey!!! I feel like a professional photographer now!




Jedd and I are heading to Washington D.C. this weekend for one of my dear pledge sisters weddings! I'm really excited about seeing all my best friends from college but absolutely devastated to leave Audrey for the first time overnight. I'll post pictures after this weekend!!

No comments: