Friday, July 18, 2008

Holy Heat!

All I can say today is, HOLY HEAT! Exactly why Charley and I spend most of our days inside with the Central Air. I always told myself I wouldn't be pregnant over the summer! Now I can remember why.... last few months to go and I'm dying!

Jedd and I have someone coming tonight to look at our basement. We're going to get an estimate on how much it will cost to finish it! Jedd is dying for his "man's room" and I'll be excited to move Hank the deer out of our sitting/computer room.

Jedd's job for the weekend is to finish the nursery! Grandpa Howard and I picked up the rest of Audrey's nursery furniture (her crib and hutch were on backorder) yesterday. We're going to put everything together and set up her room the way we want it. I'm so excited! Pictures will be posted on her nursery page ASAP.

No comments: