Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 months!!!

Audrey turned 2 months old yesterday! I can hardly believe it! We took her to her 2 month checkup and she had to have 4 shots (3 in the leg, 1 that she drank). She did awesome--- well after the initial shock and 5 minutes of screaming bloody murder. She was calm the rest of the night and has been fine since!

Audrey's stats are:
Weight: 10 pounds, 15 ounces
Length: 23 inches
Head circumference: 38.5 inches

She was above average for length and average for weight and head circum! Yay Audrey! She's growing so big!


We switched her formula on Sunday. I read up on Similac and found that a lot of babies have extreme gas issues with it. We actually bought a cheap generic brand at BJ's and *knock on wood* she has pooped everyday and has not had gas at all!!! YAY! She seems so much more happier and relaxed! Not to mention we got a 60 oz can for $19.99 and Similac was $28 for a 34 oz can!

I went back to work last week. It has been pretty smooth returning! The kids are readjusting to having me back (I think my sub was a little too lax with them). It's also nice to get out of the house everyday and to converse with adults! Jedd drops Audrey off at the sitters everyday so I never have to deal with the sadness of leaving her (which is probably a good thing). She's been doing really well there and we're really happy with her!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! I still have some shopping to do but not enough time to ever get it done! Christmas will be here in 9 days!!!! AHHHH!! I'm posting some of the pictures my sister took of us for our Christmas cards! Enjoy!




No comments: