Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello 2009!

So, needless to say I have absolutely NO time for updating this! Audrey keeps us busy, busy and we wouldn't have it any other way!

Today was my first day back from the holiday break and the kiddos were craaaazy! Of course, it was to be expected. Jedd and I had a great Christmas with our new addition and we were happy to ring in a new year too! We feel that we were extremely blessed in 2008 and are excited to see what 2009 holds!

I have decided that instead of a New Year's Resolution, I would instead decide on something I actually WANT to do this year. So I've got it: I'm going to read 50 books this year. Ok, so my original goal was to read 100 but Jedd told me I'm not practical. And he may be right--- we have a newborn daughter, I work a full time job, and I'm going to grad school part time. So, I adjusted my goal.

And the best part? I've already added 1 book to the list (and I'm currently working on another):

50 Books in 2009:
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer 1/1/09

I'll leave you all with a picture of our darling daughter (who is growing by the minute). We go in for her 3 month checkup next Thursday so I'll update with her stats. She is now a babbling fool--- trying to talk all the time! She also just started slobbering/drooling constantly and is chewing on anything in site (we're thinking teething may be coming our way).

No comments: