Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lazy weekend!

Today Audrey and I are being super lazy! Unfortunately, her Mommy and Daddy let her swing run out of batteries and have none in the house! Audrey has been going through swing withdrawl for 3 days now! OH NO! I keep telling Jedd we should just shell out the money and get her a swing that plugs into the wall! It'd be worth the investment. He insists we don't need another swing and just need to buy rechargeable batteries. Hey, as long as he keeps up with them, then fine. Meanwhile though, I'm dealing with a very sad little girl....haha

Audrey and I decided not to do anything today. Okay, more like I decided, but still. Audrey either 1. likes to be held or 2. likes her swing but I can't get anything done with choice #1 and choice #2 is out of commission!

I have some great new pictures of Audrey I'll post soon! We took her 3 month pictures on Thursday (can you believe it's been 3 months already?). They turned out great! She's getting bigger by the second---- I mean it! I also took her to the Dr's on Thursday for her 3 month checkup. She is average for everything (length, weight, and head circum). Right on track! He also let us know that she can't have any solids until 6 months old. I really thought 4 months was the time to start, but apparently not. So we're halfway there! Audrey still gets formula during the day and breastmilk in the evenings and she's doing well on both! Yay for us! Her new stats are posted to the left.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments: