Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!!!

Between last night and tonight we got a few inches of snow and then it turned into the wintry mix---- so NO school today!!!! As much as I'd rather have a 2 hour delay instead, it was so much fun playing with Audrey all day!

Speaking of Audrey--- she slept wonderfully last night! We've been trying to establish some sort of routine for her and it's been going really well. Her bedtime is now always between 9:30 - 10 (although if her bottle is due around 10 we feed her and then put her down). She's been great with it and even if she's wide awake when we put her in her crib, she settles down and falls asleep before long! Last night we put her down around 10:15 and she didn't wake up until 5:30 for a bottle! I fed her and put her back down and she didn't wake up again until 9:30! Oh, I love the sleep I am getting!

I'm back to trying to catch up on my TV shows!

No comments: