Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mom. Wow, suddenly you realize what this holiday is all about. Last year I was a little over 4 months pregnant and Jedd made sure it was a special day for me, but today was even better! We carried on our annual Mother's Day tradition and had a bushel of hard-shelled crabs! YUMMMM!! Jedd and I were able to celebrate Mother's Day with both of our moms which is extremely important to us.

Jedd was so cute--- he went out and got me flowers, a card from Audrey, and a card from him. My mom treated me to bali blue Vera Bradley flip flops too!! Of course, her card made me cry too!!!


My life has been forever changed by Audrey. Suddenly, I realize my purpose in life--- and it is to love and care for her. I feel blessed beyond words this Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all the other Mom's out there--- we have the MOST important job in the world! How lucky are we?!?

1 comment:

Lea Liz said...

Happy Mother's day!!