Sunday, May 10, 2009

Food and a TOOTH!

Thursday (May 7) was my Mom's birthday! Unfortunately, my older sister wasn't feeling well so we decided to postpone my mom's birthday dinner. We have a tradition that when it's your birthday you get to pick a restaurant to go out to eat to and everyone goes. I felt bad we weren't doing anything, so Jedd and I decided to do a dinner for my mom at our house.

Grandma and Audrey

Well, May 7 turned out to be a big day for other reasons! Finally, after 2+ months of constant drool and fussiness, Miss Audrey cut her first tooth!!! It's on the bottom left side of her gums and each day it slowly comes up more and more. It is TOO cute!!!!

We also decided to give Audrey her first taste of solids! We started her out on carrots and she LOVED them! I was worried she wouldn't think much of solids but she ate the whole container!! It was exciting to give her something other than a bottle. We have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow so I'm looking forward to talking with him about what the next step is and how often we can give her solids, etc.

The first bite

Hmmmm.... what is that stuff?

I like carrots!!!

May 7 was a very important day to us for many reasons--- but mostly, it's the BEST Mom in the world's special day. Happy Birthday Mom!!!

No comments: