Tuesday, July 21, 2009

9 months old!

Audrey turned 9 months old last Wednesday, July 15. I can't believe it. Audrey has now officially been outside of my belly longer than she was ever inside. I think 9 months was the first time it really hit me how fast time is going. When I was pregnant with her, 9 months took FOREVER. Now, I feel like I'm trying to hold on to the last 3 months that I can still call Audrey a "baby".


A little about Audrey now:
-She weighs 17.9 pounds and is 28.5 inches long
-Her head circumference is 44cm
-She wears 6-9 mo and 9 mo clothes
-She is in a size 3 diaper
-Still only has 2 bottom teeth (but 2 top teeth are so close to pushing through)
-She sits up by herself
-She crawls EVERYWHERE and gets faster by the day
-She tries to pull up on anything she can
-She's starting to stand for longer periods of time
-She waves hello and goodbye to everything (When someone leaves a room and comes back, Charley, people on tv, etc. )
-She still refers to most things as "baba" or "dada"
-She eats all different types of fruits and veggies
-She now eats Puffs as well and feeds them to herself (apparently he learned how to take the lid off the Puffs too!)
-She loves swimming and being in the pool


As I reflect back on the last 9 months I just can't express enough how grateful I am to have such a healthy and happy baby girl! She is truly the love of our lives!

No comments: