Thursday, July 30, 2009

Exam and Beach!

So tomorrow is finally the day.....the qualifying exam is happening! I couldn't be more excited and ready to get it over with. Basically you prepare your essays ahead of time and just wait for them to email you the number you get and then send that essay back. After having a pretty brutal professor this summer, another professor decided to look over our essays to make sure we were on the right track. Luckily, mine needed next to nothing fixed! I looked over it again tonight and it's ready to go for tomorrow morning! I will be so relieved to email it and know that it's done! We'll find out the results in about 3 weeks....

Saturday we leave for vacation. We're taking our annual trip to Ocean City, MD. I couldn't be more excited! We've had quite a whirlwind year--- baby, grad school, promotion, etc. Vacation is definitely needed! Jedd scored tickets to see the Red Sox/Orioles on Saturday night so we're going to the game (yes, Miss Audrey is joining us) and then leaving from there to continue the rest of the way to the beach.

I'm sure I'll have lots of updates and pictures to post when we return!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for your comment Ashley! Don't you just love blogs?! I know I do!! Your sweetie is just too cute for words - I love the photos of her!! Can't believe it's time to head back already. Did you hear that Abbey Neal will be at your building this year? She's the newest member of the CV World Language Department!!