Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sleeping Through The Night

Sleeping Through The Night (STTN)--- seems like it's been years since this has happened! I didn't sleep very comfortably during the last month or so of pregnancy and then of course Miss Audrey arrived and that took sleeping right out of the question!

However, I believe a small miracle has arrived. Audrey slept from 10pm - 4am on Thursday night. I really didn't even want to mention it to anyone because I was sure I would jinx it. But, I told everyone anyways--- I was too excited not to! Last night, Audrey slept from 10:30 - 4:30am. Yes, you read that correctly. Two nights in a row. I seriously can't believe it!!!! I have woken up both of those mornings for her feedings feeling like I got a full night of sleep. Then I get to go back to bed for another 3 hours until she wakes again! I really feel rested and I certainly needed it!!!

I started getting the Christmas decorations out last night. It is one of my favorite times of the year to decorate!!! Jedd and I are either putting up the tree tonight or tomorrow and I can't wait!! I'll make sure I post pictures when all of the decorating is done!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! :)

No comments: