Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve...

Getting ready for Thanksgiving today! I'm so excited for Audrey to experience her 1st Thanksgiving. Ok--- so maybe I'm just excited to put her cute little outfit on her (let's be honest, she won't know it's Thanksgiving anyways.)

Today Jedd and I went to the store to get all the goodies we were responsible for. Our families are doing Thanksgiving together again this year but this time it's at our house! We actually requested this because it's so much easier for people to come to us with Audrey being so little yet! We divvied up the food and everyone had specific things to bring! We are mostly in charge of providing the place and making sure it's clean (which I have yet to do).

Tonight is the unofficial annual West Perry reunion! For some reason every Thanksgiving Eve most WP grads go out and meet at the Stone Mt. Inn in New Bloomfield. I'm still trying to convince Jedd to go with me and even Grandma Howard offered to sit!

I had to go into work yesterday for a brief IEP meeting and then went out with coworkers after that. It was so nice to get out and socialize but of course my mind always wanders back to Jedd and Audrey. I just feel so incomplete when they aren't around!

Have I mentioned Audrey is starting to smile? It's the BEST thing in the world! It doesn't happen all the time yet... but when you make funny noises at her, she'll give you a quick one! It's absolutely the cutest thing in the world but also the hardest thing to catch with a camera--- here are my attempts!


I'll update tomorrow with pics of Audrey in her cute little outfit! Hope everyone has a nice and safe holiday!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: