Wednesday, March 25, 2009

23 weeks old!

I can hardly believe it! It's been 23 weeks (or 161 days) since I met my precious baby girl. 23 is one of my favorite numbers (probably because we were married on June 23). Since I've been slacking with the updates, I'll put extra pictures in of peanut today! She is growing like a weed. This past week she's been really trying to babble too. Her voice octave is much higher and she's really babbling away. Mostly it comes out sound like "dadadaddadada" or "bababababa" but she just goes on and on. Of course we're still going through all of the drooling and chewing too. No teeth yet, but I know they aren't far off!

My all-time favorite thing about Audrey is when you catch her staring at you and you glance over at her and a smile just lights up her face! She's so amazing!

So, here she is. My ENTIRE world:

Audrey's 1st St. Patrick's Day:




Drooling everywhere and chewing on everything!



The new talent:




Our happy baby girl:

No comments: