Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lots of updates!

I've been so bad at keeping up with everything lately! Between grad school and work, I haven't had a lot of free time to update.

I started a workout program on Wednesdays and Fridays after work. Our gym teacher is running it. Wednesday was the 1st day and it totally kicked my butt--- which I need! I was pretty sore on Thursday and then feeling pretty good again Friday. We had our 2nd class yesterday and it was great! I love being able to work out again!

The other evening I had Audrey on the floor playing and Charley was running around. She started giggling hysterically. We grabbed the video camera quickly to capture it! Audrey absolutely adores Charley and everytime he walks by her, she just giggles at him. It's too cute!



Jedd and I are in the process of planning a possible long weekend trip to Las Vegas. We saved enough money to go--- now we just have to look for flights and hotels to see what interests us. We're thinking we may travel in late May. I've never been to Vegas and Jedd went once when he was little so we're looking forward to visiting! I'll keep you posted on if we decide to go!

I'm off to enjoy the weekend with Audrey. I'll update tomorrow with her 5 month pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.