Sunday, March 15, 2009

5 Months Old!

Miss Audrey turned 5 months old today. Part of me thinks it has flown by while the other part thinks she's been part of my life for much longer. Either way, my life has changed and I have become a better person because of her. Everything in life suddenly makes sense.

What a miracle a tiny life is!

We tried taking her 5 month pictures and I'm sad to say, I think we may be done with these. The one posted above is the ONLY decent one we got out of probably 50 pictures! Audrey is now 100% fascinated by paper. She grabbed the sign, pulled at it, crumbled it, etc. It was hilarious to watch and we got some great pictures of her grabbing it, but none that are really great for her "5 month picture." We'll try again next month and see what happens...

Here she is:



Look at this innocent face....

3 comments:

Charlow Family said...

I love the last one! It's like she's saying "what did I do?" So funny!

Keri said...

I think those pics are great! You'll always remember she was in to the paper when she was months old!! I couldn't agree more w/ your comment about how a child can make you a better person...I completely feel that way too. :)

Keri said...

*meant to say 'five' months old!