Saturday, March 7, 2009

All I really want...

... is a Canon Rebel XTI! I am desperate for one! They run (online) for about $500 so my goal is to save that money up so I can get one! I love taking pictures of Audrey but my digital camera can't really do a lot of fancy things. However, this camera can!

Our DJ from our wedding, who we still keep in touch with came to visit on Thursday night. He owns a Canon Rebel and brought it over for me to play with. I love the quality of pictures! Jedd seems to think they look exactly like the ones my digital camera takes, but I don't! I think he is probably going to get me one for my birthday.

Some pictures I took with Dave's camera (excuse how blurry some of them are... I'm still learning!):




2 comments:

Charlow Family said...

We have a canon powershot. It was $400 and I love it! It's so much better than my old one.

Amber said...

Me too! I have total camera envy when I hear someone owns a Rebel. The pictures that come out of that thing are amazing!