Monday, September 15, 2008

Less than a month to go

Well, it's been a week since the hospital visit and little Audrey is still holding on!! I feel so much better though!! As of tomorrow, they say Audrey's 100% ready to go--- lungs developed and all! It feels good to know it can happen at anytime now and we wouldn't need to worry.

I am hoping she holds off for a little longer though. Jedd and I are going tomorrow night to get the remaining items we need from Babies R Us. Then on Thursday, we are going to fill out all of the paperwork for the hospital and we are going to watch the mandatory movies. That way when we have Audrey we don't have to worry about staying extra time to do all that. Not to mention, the paperwork is unreal--- and I don't want Jedd to have to worry about that while I'm in labor.

Yesterday Jedd's mom threw me another baby shower for his side of the family. It was so nice! We definitely got a lot more stuff we needed which was awesome! Everyone has been so overwhelmingly generous and supportive-- we feel so lucky!!

And yesterday was September 14--- meaning only 1 more month to go until her due date!!! It's so hard to believe but I think this past week it really started to sink in to Jedd and I. Next month at this time we could be holding our little girl!!! I am officially under the 30 days to go mark too...YAY!!!

No comments: