Friday, September 19, 2008

Still pregnant

I haven't updated since earlier this week--- but I am officially 36.5 weeks pregnant now! I can't believe it. This week it finally hit me that she can come ANYTIME. I had my 36 week checkup on Tuesday. Baby is measuring perfectly! I also had my 2nd internal--- which I was curious to have since I had progress already at 35 weeks. Well, there is MORE progress!!! I was 70% effaced with a very very soft cervix, 1cm dilated, and Audrey's head was very low. She had no trouble feeling it at all! Now this news has only made me more anxious!

Meanwhile, I am absolutely UNCOMFORTABLE. I have barely complained at all throughout this pregnancy, and now I feel like it's all I do! My back hurts all day, my hips have so much pressure on them, I waddle when I walk, my feet are swollen, and my stomach is uncontrollably itchy! I just want Audrey to be the official full term on Tuesday--- and then I am going to start trying ALL the methods to get her out of there!!!

We did go to the hospital on Thursday night and we pre-registered so that Jedd doesn't need to worry about filling out any paperwork when I'm in labor. We also watched the mandatory SBS video and had the car seat lesson-- so we won' t have to do either of those then either. I have a few more things I need to wash this weekend-- but our hospital bag is packed and ready to go! I also got an email from Target today that our glider has shipped-- which is awesome because it had said backorder until October 14. That is the last major thing we needed for Audrey's nursery! I cannot wait to hold my baby girl in my arms--- but I especially cannot wait for her Daddy to see her and hold her!

No comments: