Last Wednesday, April 15, we proudly celebrated Audrey's 1/2 year birthday!!! It's so hard to believe our little girl has been with us for 6 months already! We treasure every single day we've been blessed with her and we're excited to keep seeing her grow (so fast) right before our eyes.
Some things about Miss Audrey:
- She is still in her 6 month clothes (the pants are getting too short but they're still a little big around her petite waist)
- She rolls both ways and FAST
- She "scoots" around... if you leave her laying on a blanket, it's no problem for her to scoot 5 feet away from it!
- She's still sleeping through the night (9+ hours!)
- We are in the middle of teething!! They're getting closer by the day but no teeth have broken through
- She can push up with her hands and lift her chest
- She can sit really well with support but only for a few seconds without support (and then she topples over)
- She grabs EVERYTHING in sight!!! And it's a tight grip when she grabs!
- She laughs and giggles all the time (Charley is her favorite though)
- Her hair is getting lighter and lighter and it's now starting to grow back in where it was rubbed off when she was a baby
This past weekend, Jedd and I took off work on Friday and we took Audrey to Ocean City, Maryland for her first official beach trip! We had a great weekend and beautiful 75+ degree weather! It was nice to leave PA behind for a little and just relax. Charley got to come too and he loved getting in the ocean water. We're really looking forward to our week-long family vacation down there in early August!