Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Jedd and I spent the early part of Easter doing some not-so-fun things. I had to finish up a grad school project that's due today and Jedd unexpectedly went into work after they had some trouble the day before.

I got Audrey all dressed up and she was such a good girl. As I was getting ready to go, I noticed Audrey's favorite part of her Easter dress was that she could flip it over her head to chew on it. Awesome.

We ate dinner at my parents house and Jedd's mom and my sister both joined us. We forewent the traditional ham and had steaks instead. They were amazing!!! Since I worked the day before and Grandma Gardner watched Audrey, she had already gotten her gift from her--- a white mini rocking chair to put on our front porch with our rocking chairs!! It's adorable and Audrey just loves sitting in it!

Audrey also got an Easter basket from Grandma & Grandpa Howard. Actually, it wasn't a basket at all--- it was a Vera Bradley purse! It's from their new collection and the purse is actually called "Audrey". She loved it!!!

We had a great day with our families and Audrey really seemed to enjoy her 1st Easter!!
Here are some pictures:

Audrey's new rocking chair from Grandma & Grandpa Gardner!

Her new Vera Bradley "Audrey" purse

Her goodies from Grandma & Grandpa Howard

My happy girl

Showing off her pretty Easter dress

She was so happy all day!

Audrey and Mommy

Had to get her the headband!!!

Hope everyone had as much of an enjoyable Easter as we did!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love Audreys dress, so cute! Ava did the same thing with her Easter outfit- up and right into her mouth! Such little ladies!

..and a Vera Bradley Easter basket? Do Audrey's Grandparents know what can of worms they are opening! ;)