Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sleep and a New Job!

So tonight Jedd has his big sleep study. I've been trying to convince him to go for quite some time because I've been worried about his breathing at night. Awhile back he even woke up me up once because I heard him gasping for air! Hopefully after tonight we'll have some answers!

Tonight I started training for my new bartending job. I'm doing it to earn a little extra money and since I don't teach during the summers, it gives me something to do a few days a week! I was only there for about 2 hours and I earned $6 in tips. Ok, so that doesn't seem like much at all--- but there was only a couple drinking (no food), a man drinking (no food), and a man drinking (with food). So for 2 hours, I was pleased! To start, I'll only be working on Saturdays from 7:30am until 4pm. Jedd is pretty upset since it will damper weekend plans, but it seems relatively easy to get a day off if I need it.

Nothing else really new with us. I have 3 more grad school classes left for this semester! Thank goodness!!! Tomorrow is also my last day of work this week. We have a nice, long 5 day break starting then! Just gotta get through tomorrow and then I get a long break with my baby girl!

2 comments:

Lea Liz said...

I hope he finds out something with his sleep study, that would scare me!!! Can't wait to see audreys easter outfit!!

Charlow Family said...

Congrats on the new job!