Tuesday, August 19, 2008

32 weeks pregnant

Today was a very busy day! First off, I am officially 32 weeks pregnant!! YIKES! I could be holding my baby girl in just 5 short weeks! Jedd and I went to our first "Baby Boot Camp" class tonight and loved it!!! It was a million times better than our first class. We learned how to comfort baby (5 different ways), how to soothe and calm, what to use/do when baby is sick, how to tell if baby is sick, etc. It was so great!

I have to say, my husband is quite the baby swaddler! It was fun to practice too! Next week she said we're practicing a lot of diapering stuff and we'll get to try stuff out too.

A little about Audrey at 32 weeks:

  • Audrey is up to 3.75 lbs and about 16.7 inches long
  • She is now gaining about 1/2 lb per week
  • She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair
  • Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth

No comments: