Monday, August 11, 2008

Home Improvement Weekend

We were super busy all weekend getting stuff done around the house. All of the bathrooms are officially updated with new fixtures, faucets, mirrors, etc! Such a relief! I'll take and post pics soon.

I ordered Audrey's lampshades last week and found out that the order had been cancelled. I tried calling the company and never received anybody after 20 minutes of waiting. They refunded my cc though so who knows. It was such a good deal too--- now if we want the same lampshades, it'll cost double in price! They are so expensive!

I also ordered Audrey's valance for her window and her diaper stacker from her Bubblegum bedding set. Both could only be bought online and since I"m worried people won't get stuff online from our registries, it was no big deal. I found them cheaper than Target too (at Bed, Bath, and Beyond) so it was a good deal.

Jedd hung an extra shelf in Audrey's closet today and I need to get to Walmart to get baskets to put her mittens, booties, bibs, etc. in them. I also need more hangers because this girl has TOO many clothes already! We do have a nice variety of sizes which helps!

Besides "home improvement" weekend nothing else is new with us! We've just been so busy getting our house the way we want it. It's exciting but a lot of work.... (just ask Jedd)!

No comments: