Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 months to go

I am officially due 2 months from today!!! Coming down the homestrech now...

Started getting some weird pains again last night--- but dr. insists they are just my ligament loosening to prepare for her head to fit through the birthing canal. Ouch!

I did something fun today online--- I filled out a small questionaire to see what they thought about baby--- I did NOT enter baby's sex or anything, and this is what came up:

Madame Zaritska's reading

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you:
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth.

No comments: