Monday, August 18, 2008

Another great day

Today was fun!!! We had our 32 week check-up bright and early! My belly was measuring perfectly- 32 centimeters for 32 weeks pregnant (well... tomorrow anyways). I'm so glad!

Afterwards, Jedd and I spent the day shopping. We ended up finally spending the money to get bushes/shrubs/plants for our front walkway. We do have a "baby shower" coming up here in less than 2 weeks! Jedd is outside right now planting everything. It looks goofy because they are all such tiny plants right now, but I think it will look great when they grow.

I'm back to work tomorrow! Boo! I actually don't have to go back until Wednesday, but I decided to go in tomorrow for a few hours to get stuff done. Then, Jedd and I have our first "baby boot camp" class. I'm so excited for that!

I need to update house pictures, Audrey's nursery pictures, and stuff we got for Audrey soon! We've had a lot of changes! Oh, and my shower is finally scheduled for September 7. YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: