Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jedd's Surprise Party

The party was a success!!!! Jedd was so surprised that the long planned "coed baby shower" was actually his 30th birthday party! I have received about a million "thank yous" from him since yesterday. We got to see so many of our friends and family which was nice! Our wedding DJ (Digital Doctor) came and DJ'd the party--- he also took so many amazing pictures for us too! The weather was beautiful (hot though) but no rain!!! I honestly don't think we could have had a better day!

Jedd and I at his 30th bday party


On another interesting note, I woke up this morning and had my first set of contractions! I was so scared that Audrey was planning on making an early debut, but thank goodness they stopped! It's getting so close that I guess we just have to start being ready all the time now. In just 3 weeks she will be full term. I think my goal by next weekend is to have my hospital bag packed----- just in case....

I'm excited for the next upcoming weekend--- to see so many of my friends I haven't seen in ages for our baby shower. Hopefully we have another nice day! For now, I am going to relax--- we had such an exhausting weekend! I need the extra day tomorrow just to recover!

No comments: