Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

Today was the first day of school with the students back. I loved my new job!!!! The students seemed great and it should make for a pretty fun year!

We received Audrey's 1st Thanksgiving outfit in the mail yesterday. I ordered it off Ebay for 5.00 and the lady even sent a 1st Halloween shirt with it for free! It's soooo cute. I'll post pictures soon! I'm getting so excited. Every little ache or pain I have I keep wondering if this is it (even though I'm hoping she stays put for another 4 weeks).

We have such a busy weekend coming up. I'm so excited!!! I still have a lot to do yet but I'm sure it will all work out!!! Then I get to see so many close friends on the 7th which I am even more excited for!!! Everything definitely seems to be happening fast!

No comments: