Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting antsy

Well I just got done eating an awesome brownie sundae!!! Yummmmmmmm!! Audrey has been in my ribs every day now!!! I poke at her little feet and she kicks me back! I'm sure I annoy her. That's okay because her being in my ribs annoys me too. Tomorrow I have my 32 week check up! Jedd and I are going to that together and then going shopping to get some stuff to finish up the inside of our house!

I was on The Nest Baby boards tonight and noticed a LOT of people having babies around 35 weeks!!! Um, I had to mention to Jedd that for us that is in 3 weeks! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I really want Audrey to be at least a 37 weeker, so fingers crossed!!! I just think it's crazy that we are getting that close. If Audrey is born full term (September 23) she will be here in only 5 short weeks. And I couldn't be more excited!

I start back at school on Wednesday. I have 3 days of lovely/boring inservice this week. Not looking forward to that--- but I am grateful that it will keep me busy and before I know it Audrey will be here and I'll be off again with her!!

No comments: