Monday, August 4, 2008

We're back

So this is long overdue! We had a wonderful time last week at the beach! We relaxed a lot, rode jetskiis (for me--- slowly), went out to eat, to the beach, etc. Of course, like all vacations, it went way too quickly!

Before we left for the beach, we ran to the mall quick to get some odds and ends. I stopped by Motherhood Maternity because I needed a white shirt--- but I saw a dress I liked. I didn't say anything, because I didn't "need" it-- but Jedd pointed it out. He said he thought I should try it on. So I did. And we both loved it! So I bought it and I'm going to wear it to my baby shower.

Here it is---- perfect with my hair color!

Audrey has been growing a lot lately! Every morning I wake up and can't believe how big my belly is getting. Of course, I always get the comments about how small I am for being due in only 2 months-- but to me, I'm huge!!! I think Audrey really liked our little vacation too because she was very active this week! Her punches/kicks are getting stronger and stronger! I feel blessed everytime I feel her. It was hard to believe that the next time we'll be in OCMD, it'll be with her. We can't wait!

I have my next check-up (30 weeks) tomorrow in the morning. Jedd is coming with me and he hasn't been there in a few appointments since they aren't that important anyways. I'm excited!!!! The last ten weeks is approaching...

No comments: